Friday 24 July 2009

MY CREATIVE TABLE BY EMMA


I thought you might like to see a picture of my creative table. This is where I design and make my necklaces and kilt pins. I like to collect lots of different styles of beads to make my work interesting.



On this picture you can see a kilt pin which is ready to join together. I have a special Bead Smith tray for laying out necklace designs. My china pot is full of beads, I bought it at the Aldeburgh Boot Fair.




On my rainbow tray I keep lots of tiny pots of interesting beads. I bought the pretty crochet cushion in a shop at Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight. We were trying to buy a house but didn't have much luck.







Lots of pretty beads and buttons.





ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL



I collect all sorts of bird items for my room, I even have Laura Ashley wallpaper with bright pink birds on. I love watching them in the garden. At the moment there are lots of Wagtails, every evening I watch a baby one being fed amongst the vegtables.

This Bluebird badge was inspired by a lovely embroidered Antique Cloth which my Nan and Grandad bought on a family trip to Snape Maltings. I have designed the image with the help of my Dad on the computer, and it has been made up into a 55mm badge by Big Dog Badges.
If you would like to buy a badge they are for sale on my workshop blog . or click on Emmas Bluebird Workshop link.

You will be able to find more information about my work and items for sale on my workshop blog.



3 comments:

  1. All things look defenitly sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely work area. I love that blue crochet cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly wonderful!
    The crochet cushion is devine <3

    ReplyDelete