Tuesday 4 August 2009

SCRUMPTIOUS CARROTS

This is my vegetable patch which I look after everyday weeding and watering.

I had a free packet of Joules carrot seeds with my Joules magazine. I pulled one of the carrots out to see how they were growing. This one is looking good.


My first crop of my tasty carrots. This was enough for three meals.

What a lovely colour, wow. There are plenty more where these came from.

Guess what I found hiding in the runner beans? (Click on pic)

A post by Emma

4 comments:

  1. Hello - I've just been enjoying your blog - what lovely treasures in your previous posts, and what a gorgeous little bluetit fledgeling! Those carrots are perfect. Goodness, whenever we've grown them they've looked gnarled, sad and very small.

    BTW, I live only mile from the Suffolk border - yoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    Fantastic crop, I wish I'd had the ooommpph to get growing this year as your garden is making my mouth water.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carrots look just delicious!!!


    A chic whis for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so cool that you grow your own vegetables! i don't think i have a green thumb at all but i think one day i will try to grow some vegetables. i'm putting that on my bucket list!

    leethroughthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete